Get those motors running!!
Welcome to the Lake Garnett Grand Prix Revival!
The 2017 event will be a two-day event to be enjoyed with family and friends; where you will see amazing cars and maybe
meet someone new. This year there will be events to suit all tastes, including
the famous track event where men and women with steel nerves go screaming by in
their pride and joys, with engines making music to chill the nerves.
Even though this year is a two-day event, your level of participation
remains flexible with options that include the car show, the autocross event,
the Marque Car Extravaganza, and the high speed track
event. And did we mention entertainment Saturday evening in downtown Garnett?
You don’t have to drive your car at speed to enjoy the day. Events on each day
will remain independent – you don’t need to attend both days.
The 2017 event will be celebrating an American classic cars of the Mopar family.
A Extravaganza will take place on the weekend and it is
expected that several spectacular cars from multiple states will be in attendance.
REGISTRATION OPENS AUG 1st!
Lake Garnett Grand Prix Revival 2017 is not very far away. Make sure you are on our mailing list to be the first
to know when the registration opens for this year's events.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR MAILING LIST
Subscribe to Our Newsletter to get Important News & Track Updates
Look forward to seeing you in the fall.
HOW REGISTRATION WORKS . . .
- All Registration Applications should be submitted through the US Mail. We prefer to receive
registration for this event by regular US mail, and the date stamp is important.
To avoid any regrets please don't wait to send in your registration application.
- You need to complete ONE REGISTRATION APPLICATION PER CAR and pay the registration fee.
Are you interested in High Performance Track Day Insurance for your car?
Lake Garnett is a qualifying course for Hagerty's HPDE coverage!
COMMON REGISTRATION QUESTIONS
- Do I have to pay the Registration fee if I’m not entering the Show? Yes. All cars must pay the Registration fee, plus any additional Driving Event fees.
- How many forms do I need?
- One signed registration application per car.
- One signed liability waiver form for each driver and passenger
- Applications and waivers should be mailed together to start the process.
- Can multiple people drive the same car? Yes. Multiple drivers per vehicle in different events is fine. You only need to pay the event fees.
- Do different applications have to be mailed separately? No. Multiple applications / forms per mailing envelope is fine.
- Do you need separate checks? No. One check per mailing envelope, even with multiple registrations is fine.
- How many self-tech forms do I need? One signed self-tech form per car; completed at the event and turned in at Registration Check-in.
Contact Kevin for any questions you might have about the event.
Thank You! Your message successfully sent!
[SMTP] Error! Internal server error!
Sorry! You need to complete all mandatory (*) fields!
LGGPR is Pleased to support the following area charities:
LGGPR is proud to Host this event with the support of the City of Garnett, KS